I've been tagged and these are my answers and questions for my victims:
1. What is your favorite group and why? Painters because it is about painting with oils, acrylics, etc which I tend to favor in my artwork.
2. How do you choose your favorite art pieces, is it more the character of the artist, her/ his looks, or only his art? What makes you adding them as a friend, or as a favorite? This is a multiple question! I pick favorites based on how they make me feel and the originality of the artwork. I pick friends because their work is the type of work I like or am interested in, the part of the world they are from, etc.
3. You ever met someone in real life, after you became "friend" in da? How was it?
No, not yet.
4.What is "good" in your country? What isn't?
There are too many good things about my country! The bad part deals with politicians in general.
5. Which country, do you think, should be a standard to try to achieve, for other countries? Because of their justice f.e. There are too many factors or variables to be able to determine what country could be posed as standard for all.
6. Would you like to live in that country, or would you prefer a different country? Which one and why? I love life in my country; it the one I know best!
7.What would you change in the world, if you could? Less war, more fair agreements among countries to solve global problems!
8. What would you change in da, if you could? I would like to be able to go straight from viewing one artwork to another set without having to leave the page to go to the message page.
9. What is your favorite meal? Sushi!
10. Are you religious? You was? You will be?
I believe in the one True God and not religious organizations. My questions for my tagged victims:
1. What is your favorite color?
2. If given the chance, what would you do with a million dollars?
3. What is your favorite medium and why?
4. Which part of the world would you like to visit or live in?
5. Do you drive?
6. When you start an art project, do you create a mental picture of it or do you use an existing photo or scenery?
7. What's your favorite movie?
8. Are you right handed or left handed?
9. How long have you been an artist?
10. Do you think dA is fair to all artists?